Agawam department of Public Works
1000 Suffield Street
Saturday, October 24
9am - 11am
Valley Green Shredding will provide an on-site mobile shred unit to securely and confidentially shred residential documents for free.
- Residents are asked to limit their confidential documents to 3 standard sized paper ream boxes or 3 recycling bins.
- All 3 ring binders and binder clips should be removed.
- Paper clips, staples, spiral bound notebooks are all acceptable.
Due to COVID-19, safety protocols will be in place.
- Participants will be required to wear a mask
- Residents must remain in their vehicle
- All materials must be transported in the trunk, bed trunk, or cargo area of the vehicle.
- Staff will not accept material from the front seats of the vehicle.
- If you are sick or awaiting COVID test results, please do not attend the event.