Christmas trees will be collected during the week of January 6th - 10th.
- Christmas trees will be collected on the same day as scheduled trash collection. Please be aware that the trash truck will not be collecting trees, a separate truck will be running for the collection of trees.
- Christmas trees 7' or larger must be cut in half and placed on the tree belt no earlier than 7am of the scheduled collection day.
- Trees in plastic bags will NOT be collected.
- In the event of snow, it is not the responsibility of the hauler to dig out trees buried in the snow due to plowing or excessive snowfall prior the scheduled collection days.
- In the event of a snow delay, Christmas tree collection routes will NOT be rescheduled or operate on a delayed schedule. Residents should make alternative arrangements to recycle their trees. Residents may deliver their trees to the Bond's Island Landfill or wait until the spring yard waste collection resumes. Please DO NOT leave trees on the tree belts.
- Should resident wish to dispose of Christmas trees prior to or after their scheduled collection day, yard waste passes for Bondi's Island Landfill are available at the Department of Public Works, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm