Please note Notary Services are provided as a courtesy!
A Notary does NOT give legal advice.
The following are REQUIRED in order to be provided with Notary Services:
- The document CANNOT already have been signed
- All signers MUST be PRESENT at time of notarizing
- The Notary is stating they have WITNESSED the document being signed
- The person(s) signing MUST provide a proper photo ID
- The document MUST contain the appropriate Notarial Statement (Clause)-NO EXCEPTIONS Types of Notary: Jurat (statements are true) OR Acknowledgement (ones free act). The certificate MUST contain the oath given by notary to identify the type of notary act.
There is a nominal fee of $2.00 per document. We do not notarize copies of original documents- NO EXCEPTIONS
Staff reserves the right to deny notarial services based on circumstances or if the above mentioned policies are not followed or if documents are incomplete or if documents are in a format that is unacceptable to this office or if the documents do not have the notarial clause/statement.
Policy Effective: October 30, 2017