Safely Dispose of Sharps
- Specially designed containers are used to help prevent disease transmission in our community
- Cost of container includes approved biomedical disposal: 2 quarts for $10
- There is a disposal fee for non Health Department issued containers ( we contract a biomedical company for disposal) the fee is as follows:
- small containers (up to 1.5 qts) $ 5.00
- medium containers (2-4 gal) $ 7.00
- large containers (over 4 gal) $ 10.00 x-tra large (over 8 gal) $ 15.00
Pick Up & Drop Off
Pick up your new sharps container or drop off a filled container at:
Agawam Health Department
36 Main Street (2nd floor)
Agawam, MA 01001
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please call the Agawam Health Department if you have any questions at 413-786-0400, ext 8207.