Public Records Requests

Submitting a Request

Agawam employs an online records request portal. You can visit the online portal by clicking here

Records requests can be made in person, online, by phone, mail or by downloading the Public Records Request Form (PDF).

For Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates please visit the UniPay Gold website.

Staff Members

Agawam has two records officers: