Agawam Family and Community Program
Our informational brochure
To serve as a resource hub for all families, providing access to high quality education/care programs and services for families with children birth to 8 years.
Promote family education, engagement and literacy through activities that:
- Recognize parents as their child's first teacher.
- Build on family strengths.
- Bolster parental leadership.
- Create parent opportunities
- for mutual support and social connections.
- Build early and family literacy skills.
Assist families during times of transitions: relocating, new baby, child care providers, schools, etc.
Programs Being Offered
The Agawam Family Community Program will be hosting the following events this school year:
- FREE Parent Workshops
- FREE Literacy Event
- Early Childhood Informational Fair, connecting families with support services in our community.
The Massachusetts Department of Early Education & Care (EEC) provides early education, and out of school services for children in our state via public/private/non-profit providers. EEC is the lead agency responsible for licensing early education/care & out of school programs throughout the state.
The CFCE Grant
The Coordinated Family & Community Engagement (CFCE) Grant funding is provided by EEC. Through this grant, EEC provides families the ability to identify programs that will ensure their children are lifelong learners and, successful contributing citizens.