- Fire Department facilities are CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC until further notice.
- All in-person processing of permits will be suspended until further notice. Please go to https://www.mass.gov/…/fire-safety-division-forms-and-appli… to obtain an application which can then be mailed to the Fire department. Burning permits can be applied for online at https://agawam.ma.us/burning.
- Any questions regarding code enforcement or permitting can be directed to the Fire Inspector via email at email@example.com or by telephone by calling 413-786-0657 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Questions regarding ambulance billing or reports can be sent to the Fire Department by mail, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 413-786-0657.
- If you are sick with flu-like symptoms, cough or fever and need to call an ambulance, please let the operator know that you are experiencing these symptoms so that proper precautions can be taken.
In closing, please know that we are still here, fully staffed, 24/7. We are responding to all calls and emergencies. No citizen will be denied services. We are maintaining efforts to keep public safety a top priority while protecting the health and well-being of our personnel. Thank you for your cooperation. We will get through this together.
Agawam Corona Virus Information